Maintenance made easy
We look after your property as we would our own.
At Next Level, all general maintenance and emergency repair requests are handled quickly and effectively, limiting the impact and disruption to both renters and residential rental providers.
We’re proud of the high standard of service and accessibility we offer tenants, and we go to extremes to ensure their rental experience with us is a good one. At any time, tenants are able to log non-urgent maintenance requests in writing through their Tenant Portal. This online system provides tenants with full visibility of their maintenance request and allows it to be actioned quickly and efficiently.
Next Level has a vast network of trusted tradespeople and can coordinate plumbers, electricians and general handymen to complete works at the property. We only engage with fully licenced and insured tradespeople who perform quality work and comply with relevant Work Safety regulations. Once the request for maintenance has been submitted and approved by the landlord, the tradespeople will liaise directly with tenants to agree on a suitable time for the work to take place.
All non-urgent repair requests will be actioned within two working days. Unless the repair is urgent or a prior arrangement has been agreed, we will not organise any repairs to the property without landlord approval. All reasonable steps will be taken to obtain the best pricing for repairs and maintenance, and a copy of all invoices will be provided to the landlord within the Owner Portal.
More often than not, urgent maintenance requests arise at the most inconvenient times. Usually, it’s after hours or on the weekend. This can be frustrating and stressful for both the tenant and landlord. At Next Level, we provide a detailed list of trusted tradespeople for emergency or for after-hours repairs. When unexpected issues arise, we’ll work as quickly as possible to minimise any damage to the property and disruption for the tenant. In cases where a tap, toilet or leak may need urgent attention, our emergency trades will coordinate the necessary repairs within four hours.
Emergency repairs may include:
- Water pipes (broken or burst)
- Blocked or broken toilet (if second toilet is not available)
- Serious roof leak or gas leak
- Dangerous electrical fault (unsafe power point or loose live wire)
- Flooding (rainwater inundation inside the property or serious flood damage)
- Serious storm, fire or impact damage (from a motor vehicle or the like)
- Failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply to the premises
- Failure or breakdown of an essential service or appliance on the premises for water or cooking
- Hot water service failure on a weekend or long weekend (this would not be considered an after-hours emergency if this occurs on a weeknight)
- Fault or damage that makes premises unsafe or insecure
- Fault likely to injure a person, cause damage or extreme inconvenience
Our proactive approach to maintenance issues
Although unforeseeable problems will always pop up, we’ve found that through our frequent and systematic property inspections [link to Property Inspections page], the frequency of these maintenance requests is significantly reduced. During our inspections, we look for any wear and tear that may lead to potential issues and where possible, we take proactive steps to avoid it becoming a problem.
This simple, stress-free approach to maintenance allows concerns to be fixed as soon as they are identified. Not only is this great for the upkeep of the property but it also makes renters feel valued and content while living at the residence.